Last update June 5, 2015 These are the terms of service you are agreeing to when you enrol in and/or when you are using the services of Blacklogic.com. Please Note In this agreement, the term “You” means you the “Subscriber/User”, and the term “We” or “Our” means Blacklogic.com, its owners, employees, agents, and any others involved with Blacklogic.com. As a subscriber of our services, you agree that:
- Blacklogic VPN does not impose any kind of limits on P2P traffic, but should we receive a DMCA copyright infringement notice you as a customer will be notified and you as a customer will be legally responsible for your own actions. Also, P2P downloads are not allowed through our US (American) VPN Servers under any circumstances. We reserve the right to disable your VPN account if we suspect that you you are involved in P2P downloads through our US VPN Servers
- All new accounts are created within 10 (ten) minutes. Some orders may be selected for additional fraud check.
- All recurring payments are final and non-refundable (Please see our Cancellation/Refund Policy)
- Refunds may be claimed if the service doesn’t work on PCs, Mac OS, Android, BlackBerry and iPod/iPhone devices. If the service doesn’t work on other devices (any kind of routers, third party OSs, etc.), no refunds will be granted
- You agree to receive newsletters and other commercials from Blacklogic VPN by e-mail
- You agree with recurring billing plans
- You must be a real card holder and use only your credit card to pay for the service. Payments made from “brother/sister”, “friend”, “and any other relative” credit cards/PayPal account will be put on hold until further investigation
- You will not use our services to hack or attack other computers, servers, or networks on the internet.
- You agree that you will not use our services to scan (eg. port scanning, running proxy hunters) or break into other computers, servers, or networks on the internet.
- You agree that you will not use our services to transmit viruses/trojans/worms, etc. to other computers on the internet.
You agree not to hack our servers and resources.
- You agree not to use our services for receiving and the distribution of pirated copyright materials, such as, but not limited to Pirated DVDs (such as movies), Pirated CDs (such as music), Pirated Softwares. This includes, but not limited to the following: The trading, selling, bartering, sharing, transmitting or receiving, of such materials.
- You will not use our services to send out unsolicited or fraudulent materials. This includes, but not limited to the following: Sending unsolicited emails (ie SPAM mail), mass-marketing mails (even they are in a opt-in list), hate mail, unsolicited instant messages, unsolicited SMS, or identity theft or scam related materials, etc. Sending emails through port 25 from any of our secure servers are strictly prohibited.
- You will not use our services to engage in child pornography activities of any sort. This includes, but not limited to trading, bartering, selling, transmitting child pornography to others, or receiving the materials from others, etc.
- You will not use our services for any type of criminal activities. This includes but not limited to the following: Engage in the use of stolen credit cards, stolen bank/debit cards, stolen charge cards, stolen bank accounts, stolen online payment accounts (eg. PayPal accounts). Sending out phishing/pharming/identity theft emails, distributing spyware, viruses, worms. Selling, buying, bartering, exchanging, distributing identity theft information (eg. stolen bank accounts, stolen credit card numbers). Selling, buying, bartering, exchanging, distributing information on how to hack, crack, or otherwise break-in into networks, servers, phone networks/systems, computers. Selling, buying, bartering, exchanging, distributing information on how to steal satellite or cable tv signals, or the sale of equipment enabling others to steal satellite or cable tv signals, etc.. Anything involving blackmail, extortion, murder, rape, etc., etc.