Blacklogic Inc. respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our Web site and products only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at Blacklogic Inc.’s Web site, and through Blacklogic Inc. merchant providers (Plimus Inc. and PayPal Inc.)
Our postal address is:
P.O. box 45005, 5845 Yonge St.
Toronto, ON, M2M 4K3
or you can reach us by telephone at +1 416 883 9647
This is our binding agreement when you agree to these terms of service.
1. Personal Information Collected by Blacklogic.com
- We Collect Personal Information that is provided by Site users. «Personal Information» includes your name, address, telephone number, credit or debit card information, e-mail address, date of birth, IP address and the last four digits of your Credit Card number. Personal Information is collected when you establish an account with us, place an order on the Site, participate in a contest, sweepstakes or on-line survey, or when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service, sales or technical services through the Site, telephone, mail or fax.
2. How We Use Information
- Blacklogic Inc. will use personally identifiable information collected through our Web site to contact Users regarding products and services offered by Blacklogic.com. We will not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to unrelated third parties without your consent, except as stated in this Privacy Notice.
- We may employ other companies or individuals to provide certain services to or on behalf of us such as analyzing customer lists and data, or performing marketing or consulting services. These third parties («Service Providers») will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf and are required to provide your Personal Information with at least the same level of protection and security as we use on the Site. Such Service Providers are prohibited from using your Personal Information for any purpose other than that for which such party was engaged by us and/or as stated in this Privacy Notice. Any Service Providers that use data received from us may only do so in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Credit Card Companies:
- If you place an order through the Site, the Personal Information you provide is transmitted to your credit card company to verify and authorize your purchase.
- We use a third party service provider, Plimus Inc., and PayPal Inc., to assist us with preventing and monitoring fraudulent activity on the Site. When you make a purchase on the Site, we send your Personal Information to Plimus and/or PayPal in order to receive a credit assessment based on such information. Plimus and/or PayPal may also store and use this information in order to expand its fraud prevention database, which may be accessible by other retailers that are part of Plimus’s and/or PayPal’s anti-fraud network. If you would like more information concerning Plimus’s and/or PayPal’s privacy practices, go to www.plimus.com and /or www.paypal.com. In the event that your purchase is denied based on a risk assessment provided to us by Plimus, you may contact us at
- to dispute the information contained in such risk assessment.
3. Affiliate Programs
- We maintain relationships with third party affiliate websites. Although we do not and cannot control the activities of the third parties that operate such websites, we will cease doing business with any affiliate that engages in abusive practices, including, for example, spam, trademark infringement, predatory means of attracting visitors, or unlawful activities. To report abuse by an affiliate, please contact our Affiliate Manager via email at
- Information about Users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures. However, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure.
- If your name, e-mail or postal address, telephone number or other Personal Information changes, you may update, correct or omit the relevant information by contacting us at
- If you wish to cancel the subscription and do not want to receive any emails from Blacklogic Inc., please kindly send cancellation request to the following email:
7. Logging Policy
- We do not spy on our users and we don’t monitor their Internet usage. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that an end user is involved in criminal activities, we reserve the right to notify law enforcement agencies.