Last update June 22, 2017.
- We do NOT offer any refund for slow or non-working p2p programs.
- If you are unable to configure your VPN connection within 7 days and we are unable to help you – we’ll gladly issue a refund.
- Refunds are granted only if the service does not work. Valid proof (such as a screenshot with an error number and description) must be provided.
- All refund requests must be filled within 7 days from the date of an account activation. Refunds are issued within 10 business days.
- A refund or cancellation request MUST be submitted ONLY through our Support portal, located here: https://secure.vpnland.com
- By agreeing to the Terms of Service customer fully agrees and confirms that he has validated the charges on the credit card data (cardholder name, card number, expiry date, security code). Customer hereby with draw the right to Chargeback (or open a PayPal dispute) any amount paid to www.blacklogic.com (Blacklogic Inc.). It is customer’s responsibility to submit a cancellation request before the renewal (i.e. next recurring charge). We send 2 (TWO) email reminders before a renewal and if there is no action from the customer before we withdraw recurring payment it is considered that the customer agrees with the charge.
- A refund request submitted after the recurring payment will be discarded, and no refund will be issued.